Tell Us What You've Got!
Custom Orders Begin Here
Have your images scanned.
Complete and submit the inquiry form and upload your images.
Approve the proofs we will send to you, and make your purchases.
After Completing the Inquiry Form & Uploading your Image Files
We will respond with suggested panel sizes and shapes, based on your images. You will also receive the link to a shop page where you will make your final panel selections, browse accessories and other items, choose your shipping or pick-up option, and submit payment.
No shipping charges apply to items transferred through our partner locations!
Have your images digitized at a print shop or office services location near you. Please contact us if you have any questions, or if you are unable to find a location. We would be happy to work with your originals for an additional fee.
Guidelines for scanning your originals:
- Check the scanner bed for for lint, dust, and scratches. Clean it carefully with alcohol and a cotton or microfiber cloth. Allow to dry completely before placing your original on the scanner.
- Scan in color, even if the image is black & white.
- One file per image. File format: tiff, jpg, or png
- Minimum resolution of 300dpi.
- No cropping. We will straighten up, clean up, and trim the image prior to pressing.
- Scan the back! If there is handwriting on the back, we will transfer that to your panel for a small additional charge.
Want those instructions in writing?
Before you can place your order, we have to get through Steps 1 and 2, below!
1. Use this form to get started.[contact-form-7 id=”9392″ title=”Pressing the Ancestors – Inquiries”]
2. Upload your image files
After you send your inquiry message, you can upload your image files right here. They’ll be going to a special space reserved just for you at cShoresal’s DropBox. You do not need to have a DropBox account to upload your files.
Not ready to upload yet? No worries! Just come back when you are. We’ll send reminders to your e-mail.
After steps 1 & 2 are complete, we are going to have a look at the images and contact you regarding editing and suggested sizes for your wall panels.
With edits and suggestions complete, we will direct you to your order page where you select your panel sizes and any other accessories, make your shipping choices, and complete payment.
Your beautiful and very personal wall display will soon be on its way!